Speaking of car parts,a coilover is one of the single best things you can do to suppress the shock.Maxpeedingrods has always aimed to stay at the forefront of offering high performance coilovers in UK.This coilover is guaranteed to compatible for BMW 5 series E60 Saloon 2004 - 2010.
The damper and spring are assembled as a unit prior to installation, and are replaced as a unit when either of the sub-components fails. Maxpeedingrods 24 ways adjustable Coilovers kit's allow adjustment of the vehicle's suspension. This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
compatible For BMW 5 series E60 2004-2010 Sedan RWD
will not fit M models
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear/ a pair wrench for height adjustment
Top mounts: pillow ball top mounts
Adjustable camber plate：No
Adjustable damper: 24 levels rebound dampening adjustable
Spring rate front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Pillow ball top mount and self design top structure --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Lowering height 1''-3'' allows you have more aggressive stance.
- 24 levels of damping rebound adjustment allow you to perfectly dial in your coilover system for both handling and comfort.
- Separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke & without removing the coilover out from the car.
- Dust boot included to protect damper seal.
- Twin-Tube Structure --- For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
- High Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
- Steel shock bodies are electroplated with Zinc for anti Anti-corrosion.
- Full rebuildable.
- The front damper knuckle insert diameter is 49mm or with bushing 55mm.
- When installing, restrict falling off steps to face inside.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.