- * Fitment: Compatible for BMW E46 3-Series Models ONLY, don't fit for the compact version and M3
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in), Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-B3 series(also called MXR-SLC) based on MXR-B2 series(also called MXR-SNA) coilovers, which is also height adjustable but adds damping adjustment ability by a knob on the top of the shaft. They are also made for street use, but the 24 level rebound damping control allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
Compatible For BMW 3 (E46) 4-door sedan 330i; 325i; 328i; 318d; 320d; 320i,325i ;330d (02/1998-04/2005)
Compatible For BMW 3 2-door Convertible (E46) 318ci; 330ci; 325ci;323ci; 320cd,330cd (04/2000-12/2007)
Compatible For BMW 3 2-door Coupe (E46) 320ci; 325ci; 330ci;320cd; 330cd; (02/1999-12/2006)
Compatible For BMW 3 Touring 5-door wagon/estate (E46) 316i; 325i; 328i; 330i; 323i; 325i; 318d; 320d; 330d; (10/1999-05/2005)
note: not for Xi/xd 4 wheel drive
Top mounts: front pillow ball top mounts with camber plate
rear pillow ball top mounts
Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
Spring rate: front 8kg/mm
Spring rate: rear 7kg/mm
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
size: 61*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1''-3'' which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber
4. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke
5. High Tensile performance spring – STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
6. Height Adjustment tools included
7. Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit
8. Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response
9. Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.