For Rover Coupe 1.8 16v 1996 - 1998
For Rover K 1.8L 16V 18K4F
For MG Lotus Elise
For Rover 25 RF 1999 - 2005
For Lotus Elise 1995 - 2001
For MG TF 2002 - 2009 120 160
For MG ZR 2001 - 2005 120 160
For MG ZS 2001 - 2005 120
For MG ZT 2003 - 2005
For MG MGF RD 1995 - 2002
For Caterham Seven CF 1996 - 2015
For Rover Streetwise 2003 - 2005
- TÜV Certification Con Rods
- Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
- H-beam Conrods Quantity: 1 set of 4 pieces
- Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
- Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
- Bolts Size: 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts
- Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
- Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
- Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
- Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
- Top acceleration: 9000rpm
- Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 133.1mm
Big end diameter: 51.68mm
Small end diameter: xx
Big end width: xx
Small end width: xx
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
- Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.