for MGB 4cyl MGB 1800 5 Main Bearing
for MG MGB roadster 1962–1980
for MG MGB GT 1965–1980
TÜV Certification Con Rods
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220.000/230.000 PSI
Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top speed: 9000rpm
Quantity: 4 Pieces a set as showing in picture
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
Type: 4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod
Weight Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 165.1mm
Big end diameter: 51.338mm
Small end diameter: 20.63mm
Big end width: xx
Small end width: xx
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Won the Grand Touring category victory in the 1965 Monte Carlo Rally.
- Won the Guards 1000 miles race at Brands Hatch in 1965.
- Won the 84-hour Marathon de la Route at the Nurburgring in 1966.
- Won the GT Category in the 1966 Targa Florio, and also the 1966 & 1967 Spa 1000.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- For any needs please contact us
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.