for VW 1.9 TDI PD130 PD150
for VW 2.0 TDI PD140 / PD170 ASZ BKD
For Audi A3 8L1 1996 - 2003 Hatchback 1.9 TDI
For Seat Leon 1M1 1999 - 2006 Hatchback 1.9 TDI
For Skoda Fabia I 6Y2 1999 - 2008 Hatchback 1.9 TDI
For VW Golf MK III 1991- 1999 1.9 2.0
For VW Golf MK IV 1997 - 2006 1.9 2.0
For VW Golf Cabriolet MK III 1993 - 2002 Convertible 1.9 2.0
For VW Polo 9N_ 2001- 2009 Hatchback 1.9
TüV Certification Con Rods
Power: 600hp ~ 800hp per set
Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
Quantity: 4 Pieces as showing in picture
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 5/16" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
Weight Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 144mm
Big end diameter: 53.7mm
Small end diameter: 26mm taper small end
Big end width: 24.9mm
Small end width: 24.9mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 114% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Please Carefully check the Size of the Rods in Specific and Description
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
- Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.