Fit for Many early classic LandRover
For Rover P6 3500 & 3500S V8 models，1969-1977.
For MGA / MGB / Midget
For AUSTIN / MORRIS
For Fords Anglia Cortina Corsair Capri
Reference OE/OEM Number : LR17792
With universal fitting brackets
This Brake Booster Kit for a Single Line braking system car
Uses a boost ratio of 2.3 to 1
Quantity: 1x Brake Booster kit (AS picture show)
Warrnty: 1 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
- A Brake Booster, also known as a Hydro-power unit, aids in reducing brake pedal effort, and is designed to be remotely fitted to a vehicle that has limited room or looking to tidy under the hood of your Hot Rod!
- The booster is suitable for vehicles with that don't come with a booster from factory with Drum brakes on the front and rear axle.
- Please check the specifics are suitable for your intended vehicle before purchasing.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- For any needs please contact us
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.