- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Buick Allure 2005 - 2009 exclude models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Buick Century 1997 - 2005 excludes 18" wheels compatible for Pontiac Grand Prix 1997 - 2003 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Chevrolet Impala 2000 - 2011 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels Does not fit or Taxi Package compatible for Buick Lacrosse 2005 - 2009 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels Does not fit Super Models compatible for Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2000 - 2007 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Buick Regal 1997 - 2004 Excludes models with 18" wheels
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in) , Rear: NA; The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for Buick Century 1997 - 2005 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Compatible for Buick Regal 1997 - 2004 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Compatible for Pontiac Grand Prix 1997 - 2003 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Adjustable Damper: Non-adjustable
Top mounts：not included, OE top mounts reuse
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 200mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 375mm-440mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
2 front shock and spring, no top mounts
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.