- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Honda Civic Si (FG / FB) coupe / sedan 2012-2013,Compatible for Honda Civic LX / EX / Hybrid (Coupe / Sedan: FG / FB) 2012- 2015,Compatible for Honda Civic Si only 2012-2013,Compatible for Acura ILX (DE) 2013-2015
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs), Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for Honda Civic 2012-2015 EX/LX/Hybrid (Coupe/Sedan, FG/FB)
Compatible for Honda Civic Si 2012-2013 (excludes 2014 & 2015, Coupe & Sedan, FG/FB)
Compatible for Acura ILX 2013-2015
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear + 2 x Spanners + 1 Pair Sway bar
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mount
Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Damper: 24 ways adjustable damper force
Adjustable Height: Yes，lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable Camber Plate: Yes, Front only
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.