For Volvo 850 C70 V70 S60 S70 2.3 T5 R AWD B5234T
For Volvo 850 LS 1991-1997 Saloon 2.3 T5, 2.3 T5-R, 2.3 Turbo R
For Volvo 850 LW 1992-1997 Estate 2.3 T5, 2.3 T5-R, 2.3 Turbo R
For Volvo C70 I MK I 1997-2005 Coupe 2.3 T-5, 2.3 T5
For Volvo C70 I MK I 1997-2005 Convertible 2.3 T-5, 2.3 T5
For Volvo S60 I MK I 2000-2010 Saloon 2.3 T5, T5
For Volvo S70 LS 1996-2000 Saloon 2.3, 2.3 T5 AWD
For Volvo V70 P80_ 1995-2000 Estate 2.3 Turbo, 2.3 T-5, 2.3 AWD, 2.3 T-5 AWD
For Volvo V70 MK II 1999-2008 Estate 2.3, 2.3 T5
TÜV Certification Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 5 Pieces as showing in picture
Bolts: Including ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 139.5mm
Big end diameter: 53mm (the big end has no bearing tag)
Small end diameter: 23.05mm
Big end width: 25.67mm
Small end width: 25.67mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Please Carefully check the Size of the Rods in Specific and Description, this is the best way to check the fitment
- The big end has no bearing tag
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
- Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.