For BMW E36 3 Series 316 318 323 325 328 E46 Adjustable Rear Lower Camber Control Arm
( E36 models; 3-series 92-98 (318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325i, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3)
E46 models; 3-series 99-05 (323i, 323ci, 323cic, 325i, 325ci, 325cic, 325xi, 328i, 328ci, 328cic, 330i, 330ci, 330cic, 330xi, M3)
E83 Models: X3 – 2.5i, 2.5si, 3.0i, 3.0si through 2010
E85 & E86 Models: Z4 – 2.5i, 2.5si, 3.0i, 3.0si, M-Coupe, M-Roadster
E89 Models: Z4 – 3oi, 35i, 35is 09-curren)
Quantity: 1 pair of 2 bars as shown
Type: Suspensions Parts
- 100% brand new in box
- Made by high strength aluminum and durable Powder-Coated Finish
- Improved suspension geometry to reduce bump steer
- Improves Rear Suspension, Handling, Predictable Response and even Prevents Premature Tire Wearing.
- Design for Street, Track or Drift Racing Precise Adjustments with Long Service Life
- Perfect for track cars, drift control, street course, off road
- Direct bolt-on for OE factory or replacement
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Alignment Highly Recommended After Install
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.