- * Cost-effective Turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
- * Ductile Iron QT450-10- Temperature resistance up to 700℃
- * K418 Alloy- High oxidation resistance& stability (resistance up to 900℃)
- * Cast Aluminium Blades-Great Air Tightness & Corrosion Resistance
- * Horse Power Boost up to 500BHP
Universal for Turbo Manifold with T3 Flange. Perfect for all 2.0L-3.0L engines.
*Notice:DO NOT for 3 INCH VBAND.The vband size of this turbo is 2.5 inch.Please confirm the size before purchasing.
* Trim: 57
* Inducer Diameter: 56.6 mm
* Exducer Diameter: 75 mm
* A/R: 0.82
Oil Inlet: M12*1.25 & 2*M8*1.25
Oil Outlet: 2*M8*1.25
* Exhaust Inlet Flange: T3 Twin Scroll Flange
* Exhaust Outlet Flange: 2.5'' V Band Flange
*Turbine exhaust outlet : 79.8 mm(OD) / 63 mm（ID）
* Trim: 61.6
* Inducer Diameter: 74.4 mm
* Exducer Diameter: 58.4 mm
* A/R: 0.7
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
Horse Power: up to 500HP
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Thrust bearing: 270 Degrees
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Package Size: 25*24*23cm
Package Weight: 9560g
2xOil port gaskets
1. Turbine housing ：Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700℃
2. Steel turbine wheel：K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900℃
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium blades – superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* The degree of modification of the universal turbo depends on your individual vehicle.Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.