- * Cost-effective Turbo increase 20-25% power for your car
- * Ductile Iron QT450-10- Temperature resistance up to 700℃
- * K418 Alloy- High oxidation resistance& stability (resistance up to 900℃)
- * Cast Aluminium Blades-Great Air Tightness & Corrosion Resistance
- * Horse Power Boost up to 500BHP
Directly bolt on compatible for Nissan Skyline R32 R33 R34 2.0L-2.5L RB20DET RB25DET engine
*For some R33 models few modifications may be required(A direct Bolt on turbo upgrade for RB20DET and RB25DET for Skyline Engines!
Will require a coupler to connect turbo to hotpipe but other than that its a OEM Bolt on with upgrade 3" air inlet and larger wheels for optimum power. )
Exhaust Inlet Flange: T3 Flange
Exhaust Outlet Flange: 6-Bolt Flange
Turbine Inducer Diameter: 64.4mm
Turbine Exducer Diameter: 47.9mm
Turbine Trim: 55.3
Turbine A/R: 0.63
Compressor Inducer Diameter: 52.7 mm
Compressor Exducer Diameter: 76mm
Compressor Trim: 48.1
Compressor A/R: 0.50
Oil Inlet: M12*1.25 & 2*M8*1.25
Oil Outlet: 2*M8*1.25
Internal Wastegate: Yes
Bearing: Wet Float
Thrust Bearing:270 degree
Cooling Type: Water + Oil cooling
Turbo Type: Individual
Oil Inlet: M12*1.25
Side hole: M8*1.25
Oil Return: 18
Water Hole: M18*1.5
Horse Power: Boost Horse Power up to 500BHP
Accessories: You will get exactly as picture shown
Package Size:26x25x23 cm
Package Weight: 7920g
2xOil/Water port gaskets
1. Turbine housing ：Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700℃
2. Steel turbine wheel：K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900℃
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium blades – superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Gasoline car must install a water cooling device to avoid overheating.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* The degree of modification of the universal turbo depends on your individual vehicle.Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.