Compatible for Nissan Patrol Y60 / Y61 1987-2013 4.2L TD42 T3 Flange Exhaust Manifold
- Turbo Flange:T3 Flange
- Mount type: top mount / high mount
- External Wastegate: 38mm. You can plate it off if intending to use internally wastegated Turbo (The blocking plate is included as shown in the picture)
- Warranty: one year for any manufacturing defect
- Specific design to increase the volumetric efficiency of the engine, resulting in a gain in power output.
- Improve Exhaust Gas Flow and Increase Turbo Spool up and Reduces Turbo Lag
- Manufactured from high quality cast iron for durable usage
- Continuous tests under extreme conditions to withstand high temperature
- Special surface treatment to resist corrosion.
- Accurate dimensions with exquisite workmanship
- Tubes sized and shaped to match cylinder-head exhaust port
- No instruction included; professional suggested.
- Please double confirm the fitment details before purchasing.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help for you
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.