- * OEM-Quality. Direct Replacement
- * Ductile Iron QT450-10 - High temperature resistance (up to 700℃)
- * K418 Alloy - Stable & High Oxidation & Temperature Resistance(up to 900℃）
- * Cast Aluminium Blade - Good Air Tightness & Corrosion Resistance
Looking to boost your car's horsepower? Is your car's original turbocharger not performing well or need replacing? Maxpeedingrods stocks all the best OEM-quality turbochargers and turbo parts to give your car the power, performance, and reliability you deserve. Maxpeedingrods aftermarket replacement turbos provide the perfect solution by delivering a high-quality turbo at a budget-friendly price.
Compatible for Mitsubishi L200（ 2.5L D) 2007-2015
Compatible for Mitsubishi Triton（ 2.5L D) 2007-2015
Turbo Part Number & OEM Number
VT16, VAD20022, 1515A170
* Turbine housing adopts ductile iron QT450-10able to withstand temperatures up to 700℃.
* Steel Turbine Wheel constructed from K418 alloy to achieve high oxidation resistance and stability under high temperatures up to 900℃.
* Cast aluminium blades with good air tightness and corrosion resistance
* OEM-quality and size with little modification
Cooling Type： Water Cooling
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Thrust bearings: 360 Degrees
Hosepower: Up to 167HP
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Accessories: You will receive the parts exactly as shown in the picture above
*Please check the Turbo Model, Turbo Part Number and OEM Part Number on your original Turbo to make sure this turbo is the correct one for your engine. If you need assistance finding the correct turbo for your car, please feel free to contact us.
*Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instructions are Included)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.