For Opel Calibra 2.0L c20xe C20LET
For Opel Calibra 2.0L C20 20SEH X20
For Opel Speedster 2.0L Turbo
For Opel for Vauxhall Astra Zafira 2.0L C20LET Z20LET C20XE
For Opel Astra F 1991 - 2001 2.0i 16V
For Opel Astra G 1998 - 2009 Coupe 2.0 16V Turbo
For Opel Calibra A 1990 - 1997 Coupe 2.0i 16V, 2.0i 16V 4x4
For Opel Kadett E 1984 - 1993 Hatchback 2.0 GSI 16V,2.0 GSI Cat, 2.0 GSI 16V Cat
For Opel Speedster 2003 - 2005 Convertible 2.0 Turbo
For Opel Vectra A 1988 - 1995 Hatchback 2.0i 16V, 2.0i 16V Cat
For Opel Vectra A 1988 - 1995 Saloon 2.0i 16V, 2.0i 16V 4x4
For Opel Zafira A 1999 - 2005 MPV 2.0 DI, 2.0 DI 16V, 2.0 OPC
For Vauxhall Astra MK V 2004 - 2012 2.0 Turbo
For Vauxhall VX220 E01 2000 - 2005 Convertible 2.0i Turbo
- Type: Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
- Quantity: 1 set of 4 pieces
- Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
- Bolts size: 3/8"
- Lubricants: Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
- Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
- Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
- Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect.
Center to center length: 143 mm / 5.6299 in.
Big end diameter: 52 mm / 2.0472 in.
Small end diameter: 21 mm / 0.82677 in.
Big end width: 26.3 mm / 1.03543 in.
Small end width: 21.9mm / 0.8622 in.
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- For any needs please contact us
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.