- * H-Beam con rods Fit for Renault Clio 172 182 Sport 2.0 16V
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 144mm; Big end diameter: 51.59mm; Small end diameter: 21mm; Big end width: 25mm; Small end width: 25mm
- * Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * TüV Certification Con Rods
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 220,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.0001mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
For Renault Clio Williams RS F7R F4R:
1993 - 1996 For Renault Clio Williams
1996 - 1999 For Renault Megane
1995 - 1999 For Renault Sport Spider
1999 -For Moskvitch 214242 “Ivan Kalita” (Russia only)
1993 - 2000 For Renault Laguna IV
2003 - For Renault Mégane
2003 - For Renault Scenic
1996 - 2014 For Renault Espace
2000 - For Renault Clio Sport 172 182
Material Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
Quantity: 1 set of 4 pieces
Bolts: Including Genuine 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 144mm
Big end diameter: 51.59mm
Small end diameter: 21mm
Big end width: 25mm
Small end width: 25mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
For Renault Laguna History:
The For Renault Laguna is a large family car produced by the French manufacturer For Renault. The first Laguna was launched in 1993. The regular production For Renault passenger models are unrelated to the concept car of the same name, the Laguna, a two-seat roadster shown by the automaker during the European 1990 auto show circuit. Road testing commenced in 1991 and continued throughout 1992, the first generation For Renault Laguna was launched in December 1993 as a replacement for the For Renault 21, initially coming as a hatchback only. Late in 1995 it was introduced as an estate version, known in some markets as the Laguna Sports Tourer, and replaced the 21-based For Renault Savanna/Nevada. It was initially launched as a 1.8 RN/RT, 2.0RT/RXE and 3.0V6. A sports pack with deep front spoiler, rear spoiler and alloy wheels was available on 2.0 versions. This coincided with For Renault's participation in European Touring Car championships.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com, if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We aim to provide you the good buying experience, 30 days return policy is offered in our store. Please follow our return policy before you return any item(s):
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us in an unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a refund or exchange. The refund/Exchange will not include postage costs. Please note you MUST contact us to obtain a Return Authorization and Return Address before returning any part. Any parcel without the Return Authorization will be rejected.
If your item is faulty or was incorrect, you must contact our sales representative before returning the parcel and we will endeavour to solve the problem effectively. Video or picture is required to show the item condition before we issue the Return Authorization.
1. Any returned item(s) without Return authorization will be rejected.
2. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped
3. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible
4. Upon receipt, all products will be inspected at our discretion in 3-5 business days. Then, the updated result will be informed.
If you have made a mistake on purchase and wish to cancel the order before it is dispatched please contact us by email as quickly as possible.
1. We will ship your order in one business day once the payment is cleared.
2. Tracking number will be uploaded to your MXR customer account within 24 hours after shipment. Meanwhile, you will get the logistics notification mail.
3. Shipping time usually takes 3-7 business days when products available in local warehouses, and 5-25 business days to International addresses.
4. We only ship the item to PayPal verified shipping address if you pay with PayPal. Please make sure your shipping address is the same as PayPal.
5. Import Tax: We do not cover any import Duty and Tax. Customer should be responsible for the Import tax.
6. Please understand that extra shipping fee may be needed for some International customers, especially buyers from affiliate islands of France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and so on.