- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Mitsubishi Galant/ Legnum VR4 EC5A/ EC5W 1999-2003,Fits Models with 2.5L 6A13TT V6 Engines ONLY
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 6 kg/mm (336 in/lbs), Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for Mitsubishi Galant/ Legnum VR4 EC5A/ EC5W 1999-2003
Fits Models with 2.5L 6A13TT V6 Engines ONLY
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown in the picture
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Equally at home on street and track
For those seeking a lowered stance as well as improved handling and response at a high value
Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate: 6 kg/mm (336 in/lbs)
Dampening: not available
Adjustable Height: YES
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable Camber Plate: No
Shock type：Twin tube
spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.