Compatible for Honda CR-V 1996-2001 1st Gen. RD1-RD3
compatible for FWD & AWD
Product included: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear +a pair wrench for height adjustment
Top mounts: Standard rubber top mount front and rear
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''
Spring rate front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Rubber top mounts front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.