For Jeep Wagoneer 1964~1978 Engine 360 Cu
For Ford Mustang 1968~1973 Engine 289 Cu, 302 Cu, 351 Cu
For Ford F100 1964~1978 Engine 289 Cu, 302 Cu, 351 Cu
For Ford F250 1964~1978 Engine 289 Cu, 302 Cu, 351 Cu
For Ford F350 1964~1979 Engine 289 Cu, 302 Cu, 351 Cu
For Ford Comet 1964~1982 Engine 289 Cu, 302 Cu, 351 Cu
1x 2-Barrel carburetor as picture shows
Mounting gasket & seal
Condition: 100% Brand New
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* The oil channels of carburetors will be blocked without cleaning.
* Please clean up the oil channels and air filters as well as use the clean fuel before installing the carburetors
* Please confirm your old part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* For any needs please contact us
1. To mix air and gasoline in a correct ratio to ensure proper engine function.
2. Give your machine the new power it deserves.
3. Reliable quality with 2 years warranty.
4. Various compatibility.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.