- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Honda Civic (EM2) 2001 - 2005
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (556 in/lbs), Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Compatible For HONDA CIVIC VII 2-door Coupe (EM2) (02/2001-12/2005)
Compatible For HONDA CIVIC VII Saloon 4-door sedan (ES, ET) (10/2000-04/2006)
Product included: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mounts
Adjustable damper: No
Spring rate front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 6kg/mm (336lbs/in)
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Adjustable camber plate: No
Shock type: Twin tube
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.