- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Hyundai Tiburon 2nd. Gen 2003-2008 US Model,Compatible for Hyundai Tiburon 2002–2009 (Europe and Middle East),Compatible for Hyundai Tuscani 2003-2008,Compatible for Hyundai Coupe SIII 2003-2008
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Hyundai Tiburon, compatible for Hyundai Tuscani and compatible for Hyundai Coupe series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Hyundai Tiburon 2nd. Gen 2003-2008 US Model
Compatible for Hyundai Coupe 2002–2009 (Europe and Middle East)
Compatible for Hyundai Tuscani 2003-2008 (South Korean)
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear as pictures show
Top mounts: Front OE top mounts required
Spring rate Front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Damper: 24 Ways adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes,lowering 1" to 3"
Adjustable camber plate: No
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
-Adjustable ride height
-Adjustable pre-load spring tension
-24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
-Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
-Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
-Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
-Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
-All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
-A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
-Easy installation with right tools.
-Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.