Use on vehicles prior to 1998 Vehicles W/O O2 Port
Single Overall Length: 11"
Single Body Length: N/A
Body Type: 4" Round
Model: Universal Converter
Material: T409 Stainless Steel
Substrate: Ceramic - 400 cell
Cell Count: 400 Cell（①bigger hole ②higher flow rate ③longer service life）Improve performance, reduce back pressure and help engine get more horsepower.
Engine Limit: 5.9L
Single Test Weight: 6000 Lbs.
Engine Limit: Not for use in California
Test Weight: Not for use in California
Restricted States: California, New York
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
1) EPA Certification
2) High corrosion and wear resistance.
3）Great emissions control,high efficient and work efficiently.
4）Cell Count: 400 Cell（①bigger hole ②higher flow rate ③longer service life）Improve performance, reduce back pressure and help engine get more horsepower.
5) Zero Leakage
6) Improve exhaust gas velocity, save horsepower and torque.
7) No Sensor, No Air Tube, Reversible
8) Engineered to keep the "MIL" light off
9) Excellent flow characteristics
Not legal for sale in California and New York !!
If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, do not purchase this part.
If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California or New York, this converter will work on your vehicle.
* Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
* Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
* If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, DO NOT BUY This item.
* If your vehicle MEETS California REQUIREMENT, BUT NOT REGISTER In California or New York. This will work on your vehicle.
* All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
* Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
* They may require specialized fabrication and welding for installation.
* Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing, thanks!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.