- For Mercedes-Benz S Class S430 2000-2006
- For Mercedes-Benz S Class S500 2000-2006
- For Mercedes-Benz S Class S55AGM 2001-2006
- For Mercedes-Benz S Class S600 2001-2006
(Not correct for models with ABC (Active Body Control) or 4MATIC (All Wheel Drive))
- Reference OE/OEM Number:
- Interchange Part Number:
2203202438 , 220320243860 , 220320243880 , 220320243888 , 2203205113 , 220320511360 , 220320511380 , 220320511388 , A2203202438 , A220320243860 , A220320243880 , A220320243888 , A2203205113 , A220320511360 , A220320511380 , A220320511388
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
2x front new spring and shock air conversion kit
- Color: Gray
- Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.