1998–2006 For Audi TT Mk1 (8N)
2008–present For Volkswagen Lavida
1998 - 2005 for VW Golf MK4 1J (1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.8T, 1.9SDi, 1.9TDi, 2.0, 2.3, 2.8 engine)
1998-2004 for VW Bora 1J
1998-2004 for VW Bora Estate 1J
1997- 2011 for Volkswagen New Beetle (1C/1Y/9C)
1999-2005 for SEAT Leon MK1 1M (Not for Cupra R)
1999-2005 for SEAT Toledo MK2 1M
1997-2004 for SKODA Octavia 1U
1996-2003 for AUDI A3 MK1 8L
All engines without 4-MOTION (4x4)!
will not fit quattro models
2 front+2 rear shocks
C- Spanner for adjustment
Front Bump stops and dust covers.
Spring rate Front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.