Fit 2001-2016 for GM Duramax Fuel Filter Kit Adapter 6.6L
Fuel Filter Kit Adapter for GM Duramax compatible for Chevrolet Compatible for GMC 6.6L 2001-2016
- High Quality And 100% Brand New
- Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacture defect
- Package: Fuel Filter Adapter, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Fuel Filter(As picture shown)
- 100% Brand New.
- Allows you to install a 2 micron fuel filter.
- This kit is made for 2001-2015 Duramax 6.6L with fuel pump in the fuel tank.
- This kit will not work with trucks that have the fuel pump mounted onto the factory fuel filter bowl.
- If your vehicle has the fuel pump mounted on the factory fuel bowl you will have to use an aftermarket lift pump in conjunction with the Filter Adapter.
- No Instruction Included.
- Please search for your vehicle in the compatibility table and make sure this part is compatible with your vehicle matching in year, make and model.
- If there any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.