Please confirm your model is for Nissan NEO series, not S2 (series 1) or S1 (series 1).
Or, Please confirm your engine code and mode year in the table below.
- SKYLINE R34 GT ER34/ENR34 - RB25DE NEO (1998+)
- SKYLINE R34 GTT ER34 - RB25DET NEO (1998+)
- STAGEA WHC34 - RB20DE NEO (1997-1998)
- STAGEA WGC34 (2WD) - RB25DE NEO (1997+)
- STAGEA WGC34 (2WD) - RB25DET NEO (1998+)
- STAGEA WGNC34 (4WD) - RB25DE NEO (1997+)
- STAGEA WGNC34 (4WD) - RB25DET NEO (1998+)
- CEDRIC/GROLIA ENY34 - RB25DET NEO (1999+)
- LAUREL HC35 - RB20DE NEO (1997-1998)
- LAUREL GC35/GNC35 - RB25DE NEO (1997+)
- LAUREL GC35/GCC35 - RB25DET NEO (1997+)
Replace Part Number
- Increased Ignition Performance --- High voltage output and spark energy
- Improved Combustion
- Possible power increase of around 11kw (15hp) at the wheels
- Improved throttle response and smoothness
- No spark blowout at higher boost
- Direct fit for factory mountings
- Solid construction
2 years warranty for any manufacture defect
- We have a wide selectoin of parts for Nissan. Please check our store for other parts you may need.
- Professional installation & alignment suggested. No instruction included.
- Please contact us whenever need help via eBay Message
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.