For Buick Enclave 3.6L 6 Cylinder 2008 - 2017 FRONT LEFT
For Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L 6 Cylinder 2009 -2017 FRONT LEFT
For GMC Acadia 3.6L 6 Cylinder 2007 - 2017 FRONT LEFT
For Saturn Outlook 3.6L 6 Cylinder 2007-2010 FRONT LEFT
• 100% Brand new
• 2 years warranty for any manufacture defect.
• High flow design to provide more oxygen to your engine for an increase in power and performance.
• Fully tested under extreme condition for heat resisitance and long-life use.
Reference OEM Number
* Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B
( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
* All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
* Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
* Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing, thanks!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.