ALL For BMW E36 3 Series 318, 320, 323, 325, 328, M3 I, IC, IS, TI -- For Coilover Only
Quantity: One set with 2 pieces
Adjustable Timing Mark: YES
Bushing: Pillow Ball deisgn for adjustment precisely
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Condition: 100% Brand new
- All components are carefully selected with the quality material for durable use- Super strong and significant improvement for drifting cars
- Adjust camber independent of caster- Large range of adjustment while still allowing caster and camber to be adjusted from the top without cutting the strut tower
- Maintain proper strut angle at any position by not pre-setting the angle
- Provide proper orientation with a replaceable urethane bushing
- Minimize noise associated with the urethane bushing
- With pillow ball bushing, these camber plates will NOT fit OEM stock springs. They will fit coilover spring only.
- The picture with dimensions is available. Please contact us for it
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help for you.
- No instruction included, professional suggested.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.