For BMW 520 d (E60/E61/E60N/E61N) M47D20 150 HP 2005-2007
For BMW 520 d (E60/E61/E60N/E61N) M47D20 163 HP 2005-2007
For BMW X3 2.0 d (E83 / E83N) M47Tu 150 HP 2004-
Turbo Reference OE/OEM Number
762965 , 762965-5017S , 762965-0009 , 762965-0008
762965-0007 762965-0003 , 762965-0002 , 762965-0001
762965-3 , 762965-2 762965-1 , 762965-9 , 762965-8
762965-7 , 11657794022 , 7794022H07
Condition: 100% Brand New
Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
-Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
-Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
-For any needs please contact us
WHY CHOOSE US
We are very professional turbocharger and cartridge manufacturer, all of our turbo and chra are TWICE BALANCED and fully tested before send out from factory; we offer 1 year warranty, and fast and free shipping to UK, our price is most competitive in the market.
About Turbo failure:
The 6 most common failures are:
1. Oil starvation
2. Oil contamination
3. Impact damage
4. Blocked Engine breather
5. Over speeding of shaft and wheel
6. Hot shut down
Common causes of turbocharger failure:
1. Improper Lubrication / Lack of maintenance
2. Foreign object damageOverspeeding
3. Excessive oil pressure
4. High mileage engine
5. Engine Lacks Power
The following situation indicate the turbo failure:
1. Black Exhaust Smoke
2. Excessive Engine Oil Consumption
3. Blue Exhaust Smoke
4. Turbo Noisy
5. Cyclic sound from turbo
6. Oil Leak from compressor seal
7. Oil Leak from turbine seal
Our product would not come with the instruction of installation, highly suggest you find professional mechanic to help you install it, here are some check list before installation.
1. Replace oil supply lines and fittings. These lines often become plugged with decomposed oil which restricts oil flow and drainage.
2. Do not used silicone or thread tape
3. Make sure all openings to turbo are open and not plug or capped off.
4. Shut off fuel or disable ignition and crank the engine for at least 15 seconds or until oil pressure is raised
5. Allow engine to fast idle (1,000 RPM) for 3 - 5 minutes to for Seat turbo seals
6. Always let engine idle for 3 -5 minutes before shut down, otherwise the turbo will continue to spin without oil lubrication and pressure
7.When changing oil, be sure to prime oil filter
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.