Do not fit M3 convertible model!
For BMW 3 Series (E36)
E36 Coupe or Limo 316i, 318i or 318TDS Made From June 1992 to 1998
E36 Limo 318is March 1993 to February 1998
E36 Coupe 318is February 1992 to March 1999
E36 Coupe or Limo 320i, 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS June 1992 to December 1995
E36 Coupe or Limo 320i, 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS January 1996 to 1998
E36 Cabrio 318i 1993 to 1998
E36 Cabrio 320i 323i 325i 328i
E36 Touring 318i 318TDS 320i 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS May 1995 to 2000
1991 - 1998 Europe
1992 - 1999 US & Canada
Models: 318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325i, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
Spring rate Rear：8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
Adjustable Damper：24 ways adjustable
Adjustable camber plate: Yes
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- Hi-performance aftermarket parts; no instruction included; professional installation is suggested
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.