For Audi TT 8N3 2003 - 2006 Coupe 3.2 VR6 quattro
For Audi TT Roadster 8N9 2003 - 2006 Convertible 3.2 VR6 quattro
For VW Bora 1J6 2000 Estate 2.8 VR6
For VW Corrado 53I 1991 - 1995 Coupe 2.9 VR6
For VW Golf MK III 1992 Hatchback 2.8 VR6
For VW Golf MK III 1998 - 1999 Estate 2.9 VR6 Syncro
For VW Passat 3A2, 35I 1991 - 1996 Saloon 2.8 VR6
For VW Passat 3A5, 35I 1991 - 1997 Estate 2.8 VR6, 2.9 VR6 Syncro
For VW Sharan 7M8, 7M9, 7M6 1995 - 2000 MPV 2.8 VR6, 2.8 VR6 Syncro
For VW Transporter MK IV 1996 - 2003 Box 2.8 VR6
For VW Transporter MK IV 2000 - 2003 Platform/Chassis 2792ccm 204HP 150KW (Petrol)
For VW Transporter/Caravelle MK IV 1996 - 2003 Bus 2.8 VR 6
For VW Vento 1H2 1992 - 1998 Saloon 2.8 VR6
- TÜV Certification Con Rods
- Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
- H-beam Conrods Quantity: 6 Pieces as showing in picture
- Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
- Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
- Bolts Size: ARP 2000 5/16" bolts
- Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
- Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
- Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
- Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
- Top acceleration: 9000rpm
- Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 164mm
Big end diameter: 56.8mm
Small end diameter: 20mm
Big end width: 19.9mm
Small end width: 19.9mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Please Carefully check the Size of the Rods in Specific and Description
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
- Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.