For Chevy-V8 Small Block, Big Block& V6 with A/T& M/T with 153 or 168 Tooth Ring Gear
for Chevrolet, for General Motors, for Hitachi
OEM(s) Replaced: for Chevrolet, for General Motors, for Hitachi
Interchange Part Number: 18493
Hatachi: S13-65C, S13-65S1, S13-65S1BX
Type: 3HP, Tooth Flywheel: 153 168
Number of Teeth: 9
Power: 2kW / 2.68HP
Gear OD: 0.988in / 25.1mm
Version: High Torque Version/3-Clocking Positions
Mtg Ear 1 Hole: 10mm Unthreaded
Mtg Ear 2 Hole: 10mm Unthreaded
Mtg Ear 3 Hole: 10mm Unthreaded
Mtg Ear 4 Hole: 10mm Unthreaded
1 x Mini Starter
Rotatable Mounting Pad
Mounts Bolts, Shims & Handware as Pictures show
- 100% New, OE Quality, fit and Performance
- Heavy Duty 2.0kW, 3HP*, OSGR, 12 Volt, CW, 9-TOOTH Pinion
- Ideal for High Compression Engines up to 18:1 Compression
- Soolid Billet Aluminum Mounting Block
- Torate Motor Position for Additional Clearance
- Full Ball Bearing Design
- Compact Design for More Clearance between Oil Pan & Headers
- Larger Field Windings,Stronger Armature, Bigger Brushes and 1 inch Longerh than the S1935N
- No instruction included; professional suggested.
- Please double confirm the fitment details before purchasing.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help for you.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.